A full-time Director of Pastoral Care, Sister Mary Veasey SSJ, coordinates the spiritual programming at Divine Providence Village.
Religious Services are an important part of our overall program.
The Residents are encouraged to attend the following services:
- Mass every Sunday of the year at 10:00 AM
- Rosary Mon, Tues, Wed, and Fri, at 4:30 PM
- Rosary and Benediction Thursday at 4:15 PM
- Seasonal Reconciliation Services
- Seasonal Prayer Services
- The Village also has daily mass at 7:00AM and Eucharistic Adoration every third Tuesday of the month from 7:30AM to 10:00AM
All of these religious services are open to the community at large.
At times the mass schedule may change.
Divine Providence Village serves individuals of other Christian traditions and faiths. Clergy from their respective faith communities are welcome to provide religious services for those individuals. There is a non-denominational meditation room on campus.