The Servants of Charity coordinate the spiritual programming at Don Guanella Village. Members of the congregation reside on campus in the Don Guanella House of Formation.
Religious Services are an important part of our overall program. The Residents are encouraged to attend the following services:
- Mass every Sunday of the year at 11:00 AM, on Monday through Friday at 7:30 AM, and on Thursdays at 5:30 PM
- Rosary Mon, Tues, Wed, and Fri, at 5:30 PM
- Seasonal Reconciliation Services
- Seasonal Prayer Services
- Eucharistic Adoration is held at Don Guanella Village on every second Friday of the month from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- There is a Holy Hour for vocations at Don Guanella Village on the first Wednesday of the month from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
All of these religious services are open to the community at large.
At times the mass schedule may change.
Don Guanella Village serves individuals of other Christian traditions and faiths. Clergy from their respective faith communities are welcome to provide religious services for those individuals.