Home | About Us | Locations | Job Opportunities | Volunteering | Contact Us

Make a Donation Today!

Ethics Point Logo
Resource development at Developmental Programs of Philadelphia

Cash Donations

Three easy ways to make an outright gift of cash:

  1. Donate online using our secure server to make a contribution.
  2. Call us at 484.475.2463 to make a contribution using VISA or MasterCard.
  3. Mail your contribution check, payable to Developmental Programs, to the following address: Developmental Programs, 1797 S Sproul Rd, Springfield, PA 19064-1195.

Workplace Giving

You can provide help and create hope through your donor designated United Way contribution. It's easy to direct your United Way contribution, by:

  1. Selecting the Donor Choice option on the pledge form.
  2. Designating your gift to one of the agencies or programs listed below. Enter the codes for the programs you choose on the pledge form.
    • Cardinal Krol Center 01408
    • Divine Providence Village 00529
    • Don Guanella School 00942
    • St. Edmond's Home for Children 00292

Note: These codes only apply to the United Way of Southeastern PA. For other United Ways or Combined Campaigns, fill in the name and address of the designated facility on your pledge form. THANK YOU!

Matching Gifts

Matching gifts from your employer can expand the impact of your contribution. To find out if your company or your spouse's company offers a program that matches your individual gift to a social service agency, contact your company's human resources department for the necessary forms. After you complete the required information, send the form to us with your contribution.

Appreciated Securities

Stocks, bonds, and mutual funds are easily transferable to any of the facilities or programs of the Developmental Programs division with total value based on the average price of the security on the day it is transferred. Call us at 484.475.2463 for information that will enable your broker to transfer your gift of stock electronically to the Developmental Program of your choice.

Depreciated Securities

Have your stocks tumbled during this recession? If so, please note you may be still entitled to a tax benefit if you consider the depreciated stock as the source of your giving. Sell the stock first and take a capital loss on your income tax. Then transfer the cash proceeds to one of the facilities or programs of the Developmental Programs division to be eligible for an income tax deduction. With this and all other complex financial transactions we suggest you check with your financial and legal advisors before taking action.

Memorial Gifts

You can make a donation in memory of a family member, friend, an individual, or in recognition of a special occasion. Memorial gifts express what words alone cannot and provide important support for the full range of services for persons with developmental disabilities - from children who are medically fragile and multi-handicapped, to adults living at home or in the community, to our older adults in residential care who are aging in place.